Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install Samsung Notes in Windows 11 store

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 07:05 PM)
asktoby
First Poster
Options

I can search for and find Samsung Notes in the Windows 11 store, but there is not install button.

The only way I could install it was to go to the web version of the store and 

Get Samsung Notes - Microsoft Store en-GB

Click on the ellipsis [...] and choose "install on my devices".

62 REPLIES 62
Lucky707
Student
Options

Another option is to install microsoft onenote on phone and windows tablet and sync it via onedrive.

I have started doing that and its much more powerful and handy.

0 Likes
zawaprz
Journeyman
Options

... and then what??? throw all my few years collected Samsung's Notes into garbage??? is that a solution u offer??? lol. Unless... my all Samsung Note's will stay... or... will be integrated with OneNote... Unless you can still use One Note or Samsung Notes and still synch them with Onenote on phone in order to see it on PC via OneDrive??? What's the deal with OneDrive?? Paid or free service??

0 Likes
cyaehr
First Poster
Options

For people who still have the "Redirecting to Microsoft Store" pop up, try to refresh your browser after clicking on the mobile emulsion button. 

zawaprz
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunatelly, when clicking (I'm in US), despite selecting "I want to stay in GB store" it does redirect most likely to US version and opens with no 'download' option available 😞

0 Likes
zawaprz
Journeyman
Options

Also, password did not work... suspiciously... but ... verification would... Russian , or Chinese trolls trying it??? sorry, I'll pass.

0 Likes
Edi Hasaj
Student
Options

Genius!

0 Likes
Cagdas
First Poster
Options

YES!! Thank you. This works perfectly. Thought pressing F12 then going into mobile mode on the top left was easier.

I imagine an alternative to this could be just using your phone to "install on my devices" and just get it on your pc like that.

0 Likes
pangavito
First Poster
Options
-Strxntium
Explorer
Options

How can I find the "mobile emulusion" Button in the Inspect element in Microsoft Edge?

0 Likes
-Strxntium
Explorer
Options

Strxntium_0-1648754028653.png

I guess its not working anymore

0 Likes