Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install Samsung Notes in Windows 11 store

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 04:57 PM)
asktoby
First Poster
Options

I can search for and find Samsung Notes in the Windows 11 store, but there is not install button.

The only way I could install it was to go to the web version of the store and 

Get Samsung Notes - Microsoft Store en-GB

Click on the ellipsis [...] and choose "install on my devices".

62 REPLIES 62
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@asktoby Hello, most likely it is not yet compatible with Windows 11, greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
zawaprz
Journeyman
Options

woooow! Your are GENIUS!! lol

zawaprz
Journeyman
Options

Your link 'get free' there DOES NOT WORK in US.

HermannFA
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue - and by luck found the solution.

There are 2 versions of Samsung Notes in the Store.

Samsung Notes => you cannot install

S Notes => that's the one - and it syncs with your mobile S Notes.

aleebee
First Poster
Options

S Notes and Samsung Notes are 2 different Apps/Platforms.

S Notes only hosts notes made in the older outdated S Notes App that works primarily with the S Pen.

Samsung Notes is the native note-taking app that is used to take notes on newer products.

If Samsung Notes really is not compatible with Windows 11, which I'm facing this issue right now, all of my notes from my tablet cannot be viewed on my PC. Is there any word on when this will be updated for Windows 11? Shocked it's not compatible since Windows 10 and 11 are basically the same architecture. 

ChristalM
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I got the same problem. Worse, i didn't see the [...] option  on the  Microsoft downloading page 

Lucky707
Student
Options

You can use this link to install it: https://www.xda-developers.com/get-samsung-notes-windows-10-app/

• Download the file.
  • Unzip the file and run the installer.
  • Click setting - top right dots
  • Click samsung cloud and sign in to samsung account.
  • Done - Sync up all your notes nicely

Enjoy !!

Alen Wake
Student
Options

Bro I signed up to samsung community just to say Thank you

It, did really solve the problem.

Alen Wake
Student
Options

Basically guys follow what Christal M said

just in case you are still confused....

basically

1. search for the app on chrome or edge browser

2. when you find it through the browser don't click on the get button because you will be redirected to windows store app and install option

3. instead do right click anywhere on the page and look for element inspection or inspect 

On Microsoft edge this will open a coding page  where you can see the codes for the page,  look for a button that will display the page like a mobile emulsion and click on it. it will make the page you have opened like a mobile version, then you can do click the get button and you will be directed to verify it's your account

4. after that choose you device and click install on my device, then go and open your windows store app on the pc, and go to library you will see the app you wanted it with a (sign next to it of cloud to download), just click on it 

and the download will start...enjoy!