Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download youtube app after many tries (A51)

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 11:05 AM)
Crazy16
First Poster
Options

Hi,

A few weeks ago I tried to download the official proper youtube app to my children's phone (A51) with parental control and I written the password myself, it started to download and I left it there as is without checking if it's completed. Now today I see that the app hasn't been installed and when I try to download it, it no longer asks for parent permission or parent password... It starts to download, goes well until 100% but then fails and shows an error message about the app isn't downloaded and has a link for tips to solve.

I've tried to download another random app and it went fine downloaded completely and loaded. 

I need you guys opinion about this please, how can I fix it?

Device local memory is nowhere near full. Tried to restart it. Tried to clean the cache of the Google Play Store. But Idk what to do more.

Edit: Youtube I'm trying to download appears to be in setting/apps, takes 160MB space but not in device and app store shows still ''download''...

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1
KholaI
Options

Hey @Crazy16 

You mentioned it appears in the App settings, can you see whether it's 'Enabled'? Also, when you scroll down, are you able to see the 'App details in store'? If so, when you tap on this, what occurs? 

0 Likes