Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can anyone recommend good cheap security Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 27-02-2023 11:51 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I am not a big user of the internet so I have only ever had look out as recommended by a family member but I'm not happy with look out for the last few months. Can anyone recommend and a cheap good security for or Samsung phones please
Go to solution
10 REPLIES 10
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I've always just used apps that are installed on all the different Samsung phones I've had over the years. Never been hacked, never had problems with insecure apps. I know we all love to hate some of the apps that come with new phones. tbh some of Samsung's apps are pretty cool and work really well. You just have to be careful what you download and from where, just like you have to be careful when using a PC. There are thousands of apps out there that you don't need. Sites/articles make people think everyone's getting hacked every few seconds 🙄 they make you think bad things might happen. All so you will buy their products. Product's that you more than likely do not need because Samsung have already done a good job protecting you, your data and your phone. Seriously I've been online in some way shape or form for over 30 years and nothing bad has ever gone down in my little Samsung fan girl world 🤣🥳 💜 nothing bad on my PC either 👍 hope I didn't go off on an evening rant there 😂
0 Likes