Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Studio App is missing (Galaxy S24 Ultra)

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 04:21 PM)
Kimble2389
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone,

We install our Samsung devices via Intune in the office. As Intune actually blocks all Samsung apps, we automatically distribute the Samsung Galaxy Store after installation. The users can then download the Samsung Gallery app from there, for example.
But now we have the following problem. If we want to edit videos, for example, or click on the three lines in the gallery app and click on "Switch to Studio", the following message appears:

Download Studio?
to use this function download the following app : Studio

If we now click on the download button, we get the following message:

This content is not compatible with your phone. contact the content provider to find out when your phone is supported. (com.sec.android.app.vepreload:2290:9908:xyzxyzxyz)

Does anyone have any idea how we can get Samsung Studio on the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra devices?

Is there a "package name" for the app, then we could distribute the app just like the store?

The devices have the software version:
One UI version: 6.1
Current version: S928BXXU1AWM9 / S928BOXM1AWM9 / S928BXXU1AWM9
Security patch level: 1 January 2024

Kings regards,

Kimble

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
HI

INtune suggests your running a work profile, if so only apps allowed in the work profile can be installed, usually very limited.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Kimble2389
First Poster
Options

Hi,

yes you are right. But i am the admin of intune in our company. 

So if I got the "package name" of the app, it would be possible to install it on all phones for me. But I don't know the package name. 

For example the package name for the Samsung store is: 

com.sec.android.app.samsungapps

With this name you can push system apps to the phones. 

Would be awesome if someone can send me the package name for this app. 

If Samsung Studio is installed on your phone you can find the package name of the app with an app from the play store, for example "Package Name Viewer".

Greetings

Kimble

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can search for the package apk and try but I don't think Intune works that way, as it supposed to be a secure work profile.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Kimble2389
First Poster
Options

Yes, thats why i am not searching for the apk file. 

I search for the package name as describe above. If I got the package name from the Samsung Studio app I can distribute the app to all phones as a system app. This will work. 

So maybe you can send me the package name from the app? Would be awesome. 

Greeting's Kimble

0 Likes