Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recording app on Samsung galaxy A50 not working only records my voice and the other side very low please I need a good app

(Topic created on: 15-01-2020 09:43 AM)
CarSale
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum anyone help me regarding my situation I have a Samsung galaxy A50 very nice one  issue is I used to have ACR call recording app it was working on my Samsung galaxy S7 edge now I have  upgraded to Samsung galaxy A50 the app doesn't work anymore it only records my voice not the other person I tried to give permission of try to give all the commands to the microphone all the commands and permission has been granted nothing works does anybody have the same problem as I have or if anyone knows how to fix this I'll be grateful please help me as it is very important for me.

Thank you 

11 REPLIES 11
Mahabir_Singh
Student
Options

Once you upgrade to Andriod 10 on this A50 phone, no phone call recording apps will not work.  I want to know why? and how to fix it.  It records but when you go to play recordings no voice ever. I have tried all the apps out there and none work, no matter what settings you put on to record. Samsung team do something its a worst situation for all of us. I require this feature very top most important for me. Pls do the needful

0 Likes
Mahabir_Singh
Student
Options

Where is the Samsung Team ? Why so silent on this......? I want proper justification asap.

0 Likes