Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Screenshot Help

(Topic created on: 22-08-2023 02:51 AM)
Jeff_C
Apprentice
Options

I need help creating a Bixby Quick Command that goes something like this: 

While driving my car and listening to the radio I say, "Hey Bixby, Get this song". 

🔹Step 1, Bixby identifies the song.

🔹Step 2. Bixby takes a screenshot of the song it identified.

I want the screenshot so I can see what song was identified after I'm done driving.

Bixby can identify songs no problem.

Bixby can take screenshots no problem.

But Bixby can't take a screenshot of the song it identified.  Why?

I hope someone can help me solve this.

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

It does not seem to work. Before taking a screenshot, it hides the result of the last command.

Instead of setting up a quick command, issue 2 separate commands - one to get the song and another to take a screenshot.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

It does not seem to work. Before taking a screenshot, it hides the result of the last command.

Instead of setting up a quick command, issue 2 separate commands - one to get the song and another to take a screenshot.

Jeff_C
Apprentice
Options

I like your idea of issuing 2 commands.  I'll try it.  I worry that the second command will take a screenshot before the first command has identified the song playing on the radio.  Is there a way to delay the screenshot command?

0 Likes
Jeff_C
Apprentice
Options

It worked, kind-of-worked.  I say, "Hey Bixby, Get this song".  Then I wait for Bixby to identify the song.  Bixby talks and tells me the name of the song.  Then I say, "Hey Bixby, Screenshot".

Not nearly as automated as I had hoped but at least I can keep my eyes on the road.

Thanks!