Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Rubbish Driving Me Nutz

(Topic created on: 24-07-2021 05:48 PM)
Emerald_
First Poster
Options
How can I get rid of Bixby on a Samsung S8+ as this rubbish is driving me crazy? Samsung needs to remove this useless piece of nonsense from its products!
4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Go to settings -> apps. Then select the three dots and choose show system apps. Then go down the list and disable/force stop/clear data/deselect auto-update (by searching for the app on Galaxy Store/Play Store, then clicking three dots) each and EVERY Bixby App & Service. Good luck 😉
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Also, if you want to remap the Bixby button, just download Bxactions from the Play Store, so that it may be of use to you 😀.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you want to remove bixby completely, then here is a tutorial on how to do it. https://darpan.blog/code/guide-remove-bixby-bloatware-from-samsung-galaxy-phones/. I know the instructions might look complicated and difficult but I can assure you that they are not hard at all.
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Thankfully on the newer phones you can completely remove the function of Bixby from the power button (they removed the Bixby button) and never have to deal with that again. For the s8, you are best off looking at the guide another user sent in reply to this post
0 Likes