What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Apps Failure Since the update

(Topic created on: 15-05-2022 08:43 AM)
Options
Guys i need some advice or atleast some sort of suggestions of help, I recently did the latest update for my s20ultra5g the update took about 5mins max and I don't no if this is a new thing but it started scanning every single file one by one before the phone even turned back on, and then when it eventually did turn back on its been glitching/ then its been shutting down all my apps ( showing as sorry the app has stopped working) it's driving me mad to the point I've even don't a factory reset onit and it continues to do the same thing and of course once the software is on the phone I can't find a way to even restore it to the programme is was on before... I've even contacted Samsung and what a load of rubbish they were, No help atall.

If anyone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it because its driving me loopy lol

Many Thanks 
Shann.♡

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, sorry to hear about the problems you're having. It's normal for each app to be optimised so don't worry. Firstly, clear the system cache, there are tutorials on here if you do a search. While still in recovery select repair apps and run that. When the phone starts go to the Galaxy Store download Good Guardians and run App Booster.

Please let us know how you get on.
Options
Thanks for replying I've done exactly what you said and the bloody thing isn't working , I'm just going to have to keep digging to find a solution because its driving me loopy

Many Thanks
Shann.♡
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It seems like the update has caused a corruption of some sort, you should try using Odin and reflashing the latest update to your phone.
0 Likes