Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby routines suggestions and how to block calls?

(Topic created on: 13-06-2021 08:18 AM)
Adem0
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Please add more Bixby routine options. It's kinda limited. For example I want to block all calls while playing a game without sending a refusing message, I want to Bluetooth to turn of automatically or after 5 minutes since I've disconnected a Bluetooth device such as Google Buds.

Also how to block calls on S10+? I can't find an option. 

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RXM
Voyager
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Block only calls or calls and texts? Is it not possible just to airplane mode?

Also have you played around with Bixby Routines + yet? You can get it as an option if you have downloaded Samsung's Good Lock customisation app. You basically record a sequence of actions/touches as if you were doing a screen recording of what you would do without a Bixby routine to accomplish the action. It then saves that screen recording and replicates the actions you performed but much quicker.

There are now a much broader range of possibilities due to this, I've not had the time to experiment fully but I've done a few cool ones to realise it's got heaps of potential. But the pages you pass through or actions you conduct are based on touches on specific areas in the screen so if say a sequence of button presses or clicks to the end destination are not always located in the exact same place on the screen for whatever reason, it won't work. I found this out when trying to get a specific playlist to play when I enter my car but the playlist changes if you add extra playlists over time. Not much of an issue but I had another example that was better but it has eluded me.

Hope that makes a lick of sense.
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
JosephPOP
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Its Easy To Block Calls And Messages Simply Switch To Airplane Mode Or Just Setup DND Mode(Block Calls Only)  Or Check Here How To Block Calls Only Here

https://upserscomlogin.online

Hope It Will Work

0 Likes
Adem0
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@JosephPOP wrote:

Its Easy To Block Calls And Messages Simply Switch To Airplane Mode Or Just Setup DND Mode(Block Calls Only)  Or Check Here How To Block Calls Only Here

https://upserscomlogin.online

Hope It Will Work

How to activate DND?

Issue is that one call freezes the game while I'm playing it through mobile data.

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
0 Likes