Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive in samsung notes

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 08:40 PM)
DynamicTuning2
Apprentice
Options
I think it would be really useful to have an archive notes feature on samsung notes. That way old or currently unused notes can be hidden from view on the main menu, whilst still being able to access them in folders or with a search if you need them. It would make tidying up and organisation much easier and allow you to still keep useful information without deleting it. 
2 REPLIES 2
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
documents you can upload them to drive. safe and easy
AndrewL
Options

@DynamicTuning2: Thank you for the suggestion. I was looking into this, and have found a few ways that you can create an archive, of sorts, as well as better organise your notes for ease of access. One approach would be to press and hold on a Note via the Home screen > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Move To Secure Folder, and use this location as your archive. Alternatively, open a note > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Add To Favourites > Back. Do this for any notes you want to prioritise, then tap the 3 dots in the top right > Sort > Pin Favourites To Top. There's also the option here to sort by Title, Date Created or Date Modified, which you can also use to your advantage. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes