Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD. Brightness

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options

I emailed  SAMSUNG  CEO ,as I was as fed up with No Always on Display brightness. Like everyone else,and getting  fed up with it since they did the update software. 

The Answer  they told me,go to Google Store,then download the Goodlock app.

(Any photo change you want you have to do it with the Gallary not photos)

Then click onto  the Good Star at the top.you will see two screens one for Lock screen  and other for AOD. Click on to that for the brightness. It will bring back the brightness  on the AOD. If you want the other for lock screen use that.

hope this gelp guys!

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options

Download Goodlock app,then open lockstar

1000008185.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
But when I download both it doesn't give me option for either only lockscreen not always on display it's not showing. It is stupid why Samsung get rid of features only to put them in 3rd party apps. Why not bake them into the OS??

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options
  • I EMAILED  THE CEO, BECAUSE  I WAS GETTING  VERY FED UP WITH NO BRIGHTNESS AFTER AN SOFTWARE UPDATE. 

I WAS TOLD GO TO GOOGLE STORE, AND THEN DOWNLOAD THE GOOD LOCK APP.

THEN GO TO THE LOCK STAR AND CLICK ONTO THIS. YOU WILL SEE THE 2 OPTIONS GO TO THE AOD,AND THEN YOU WILL GET THE BRIGHTNESS BACK. 

TO CHANGE ANY PHOTOS YOU HAVE TO GO TO GALLARY, THEN CLICK ON WALLPAPER, AND THEN CHOOSE EITHER  AOD OR LOCK SCREEN. 

HOPE THIS HELP GUYS !

1000008182.jpg

0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
Can't find Good Star at all
0 Likes
Solution
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options

Download Goodlock app,then open lockstar

1000008185.jpg

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Good Lock not Good Star
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
Nope nothing I click on Lockstar and there is no always on display setting
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
That's there answer to everything, download a 3rd party app, you shouldn't have to. Not everyone wants to use Goodlock or NavStar. I want to know if they would bring back the icon colours to the AOD so they aren't white anymore. Was better before this before messing with the Ui features just for AI
keith30
Maestro
Options
You shouldn't have to use another app
0 Likes
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options

Samsung  are not bring it back,after the software update,if u want AOD Brightness on, then the only way is to get  it is the  Goodlock app ! Or otherwise the more people that complain  to the CEO at Samsung you  never know!

0 Likes
Members_RFxjkvd
Explorer
Options

You have to get goodlock then you will see lock star and you deicide which you want for AOD Brightness 

1000008185.jpg

0 Likes