Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 Since Oct 2023 No WhatsApp Notification Popups

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 01:19 PM)
Kay25
First Poster
Options

Hi. Since October 2023, like many others, I can no longer receive WhatsApp Ringtone Notifications with Android 13 and I am missing messages.  Online it seems to be a commonly reported problem. I keep Android 13 uptodate. My Samsung Galaxy is only a year old, and keep apps updated.  I am reasonably techie to have checked Settings, WhatsApp settings, Background, Do Not Disturb off, Bubbles, everything and I mean everything that's suggested online. 

Has anyone resolved the Android 13 / No WhatsApp Notification issue in a techie way? Or is it down to WhatsApp to address the bug to resolve the issue? 

Can Samsung as a Manufacturer bring pressure to bear on WhatsApp to sort out Notifications under Android 13?  Thanks.   

1 REPLY 1
Debbie331
First Poster
Options

System updated recently for my s23 plus now on android version 14 One UI 6.0 , the bubble message are not working as it should be on all the messages (WhatsApp, messenger etc.) Tried to select the 'smart pop up view' instead of 'bubble', but the window is not the same. there is not exit 'x' button for quick removing which annoys me a lot. How can I get the bubble work again?

0 Likes