Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 05:29 PM)
deejayisea
Explorer
Options
Anyone eles having problems opening the apps with this new update? My phone is just useless can't open work apps or anything since I have this new version. Samsung should have done test to see if this works. All my apps just crash and all Samsung work. 
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
deejayisea
Explorer
Options
Already done this and it doesn't work same just crashes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try to factory reset the device and see, if that resolves the issue. Hope this helps! 🙂
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Because your running android 12
Apps are probably not updated for it yet
Is it the beta? And what phone?
Have you done a fresh install or just updated keeping existing data?
Always upgrade with fresh install especially when going to a brand new operating system
Install android 12 with fresh install and wipe cache after also
Then install apps but be prepared for several not to work as that's how it goes. The apps and devices need to update
0 Likes
JLMS
First Poster
Options
This is nonsense. Upgrades should happen seamlessly, they normally do, something went wrong this afternoon.
0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Rubbish going from 10 to 11 my banking apps and several others didn't work until update
0 Likes
deejayisea
Explorer
Options
This I'd out and not beta anymore my friends as the same apps won't open. If you didn't know the company's that run apps are aware of the updates that's why there is beta. I missed the beta for this and so did alot of people. No apps work this is because Samsung hasn't done this right normally they work since 10 to 11 all worked 12 is a failure from Samsung
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm fed up of the have you factory reset or wiped cache... Yes we have but it's the Android 12 update that is buggy AF. we need Samsung to issue a fix. To me this isn't the stable release, it's more like beta 5. Hoping the next update solves all our issues
0 Likes