Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding steps count to Samsung Health from Walking Pad

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 07:48 PM)
wehrma
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I would like to manually adding steps to my steps count in the samsung health app. I bougth a new walking pad for my home office desk and walked about 10k steps today. Sadly, the steps were not recognized by my galaxy watch 4, which I already expected because my hands and arms laying on my desk while walking. My phone in my pocket hasn't count steps, too.

I found various posts which describes how to manually add a workout. But the only data you can add is duration and distance, not steps count. My walking pad does not provide any integrations neither to samsung health nor to google fit.

Is there a way to manually add steps to the step counter? Or maybe to make a feature proposal for this?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Members_w6Ems8X
First Poster
Options

I'd like to know this too. I use a treadmill and would like to manually enter my steps from my pedometer.

lewisspencer
Pioneer
Options

There is no possibility to import steps from third party apps into Samsung Health. Either you buy a second mobile device from Samsung which works with Samsung health and use it directly on your ankle or you use WalkingPad App KS fit and link it with Google Fit. After that, you install app health sync and import the steps from Samsung Health into Google Fit. Now you see the complete amount of all of your steps a day but in Google Fit App and not in Samsung Health App. 

0 Likes