Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Adding Outlook Calendar to Samsung Calendar App on Note 10

(Topic created on: 30-01-2020 02:01 PM)
Sean16
Student
Options

What am I missing? How do I add Microsoft Outlook calendar, which my main calendar, to the Samsung calendar app. I do have MS Outlook app installed and running on my phone. My concern is that I want to see all of my calendar on my watch, the Active 2, and to do that I need to have the Samsung Calendar showing my Outlook items. I open the Samsung Calendar app on my phone, go to settings, add new account and it lists 3 possibles; Samsung account, M exchange, Google. The Samsung Account and Google are active already (a blue dot out to the right). To do something I selected M Exchange, it then shows 'enter your email address', I enter my Outlook email, then a line pops up 'you have already added this account'. When I look at the available calendars to display it shows 'My phone',  'xx@gmail.com', and 'App ents'. The calendar I want to sync, 'xx@outlook.com' isn't an option. Again, what am I missing and how do I get my Outlook calendar events to sync to the Samsung calendar? Thak you.

Go to solution
43 REPLIES 43
Davidathatch
First Poster
Options

Thank you! I've been searching for this answer for MONTHS!

0 Likes
Members_lAcAUg9
First Poster
Options

I found a solution. Sign in on Samsung Mail if you don't have it you can download on the galaxy store, after sign in turn of wifi right away go to the settings, select your account than turn off email sync and turn on calendar task and contacts. (The turn off wifi part is for the people who use outlook app to see email so you don't download the same emails twice)

0 Likes
Mark Wilson
Student
Options

Thanks for this - worked a treat on my S20 5G.

0 Likes
Draxler669
First Poster
Options

Thanks heaps man!!!!
I was looking for this everywhere.... 
Took soooo long to find this thread!
cheers

0 Likes
RachIan
First Poster
Options

Thank You!

0 Likes
Brackettf16
First Poster
Options

You are my hero!!!!

0 Likes
alvarosou
First Poster
Options

Just created an account on this forum to thank you so much for the provided solution! Even in 2022 it's still an issue on my S22 ultra and following carefully all the steps I  was able to get my events sync two ways hotmail - samsung calendar app (which is still my favorite one).

thanks a lot !

0 Likes
TinkerSED
First Poster
Options

Oh you BEAUTY! Thank you

Shazza2
First Poster
Options

You Sir, are a genius! You have saved the remaining few strands of hair I was ripping out in frustration. Going round and round in circles! THANK YOU SO MUCH, 

Members_hTcT2DL
First Poster
Options

You f$%king beauty! I've been searching for aaaaaaages for this fix 🙂