Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Adding Outlook Calendar to Samsung Calendar App on Note 10

(Topic created on: 30-01-2020 02:01 PM)
Sean16
Student
Options

What am I missing? How do I add Microsoft Outlook calendar, which my main calendar, to the Samsung calendar app. I do have MS Outlook app installed and running on my phone. My concern is that I want to see all of my calendar on my watch, the Active 2, and to do that I need to have the Samsung Calendar showing my Outlook items. I open the Samsung Calendar app on my phone, go to settings, add new account and it lists 3 possibles; Samsung account, M exchange, Google. The Samsung Account and Google are active already (a blue dot out to the right). To do something I selected M Exchange, it then shows 'enter your email address', I enter my Outlook email, then a line pops up 'you have already added this account'. When I look at the available calendars to display it shows 'My phone',  'xx@gmail.com', and 'App ents'. The calendar I want to sync, 'xx@outlook.com' isn't an option. Again, what am I missing and how do I get my Outlook calendar events to sync to the Samsung calendar? Thak you.

Go to solution
43 REPLIES 43
Beatlemaniaccc
First Poster
Options

Oh my gosh thank you!! I was seriously ready to pull my hair out!

0 Likes
Simon VD
First Poster
Options

THANKS You're a True hero, looked for this for months.  Thanks microsoft...

0 Likes
Giuseppe C
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your help on this - been trying to sort it for a day and this made it work!  Cheers

0 Likes
Pika671828
Student
Options

I so appreciate this. Thank you many times over!

0 Likes
Greenbergman
First Poster
Options

I got this to work thanks to 's instructions. But it works too well in the sense that it picks up a shared Outlook calendar (with a co-worker) that I don't want on the Samsung calendar. It's there even when I turn off that calendar in Outlook. I turn it on in Outlook only when I am scheduling meetings with that person. So I don't have it on most of the time in Outlook and don't want it on at all in the Samsung calendar. Suggestions? Thanks.

0 Likes
Pika671828
Student
Options

Turn it off in the mobile calendar as well.

In phone calendar app, select options at top left corner, go down to Outlook, and deselect the shared calendar.

0 Likes
Greenbergman
First Poster
Options

Oh, found it. It was buried in a submenu in the calendar. I had missed it in an earlier search. Thank you for prompting me to dig further there.

0 Likes
sweetestberri
First Poster
Options

I know your reply was months ago but it needs to stay at the top because it worked in seconds. I am very computer literate (or I like to think I am lol) and it took me 4 failed attempts following wrong advice before I found yours.

Thank you so much!!!

🙂

0 Likes
sonnnet
Pioneer
Options

OMG. Genius. Have spent years trying to do this. Thank you!

0 Likes
pinolino
First Poster
Options

You are a savior, i was going out of mind to figure this out

0 Likes