Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add multiple user profiles to phone

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 02:12 PM)
l_3nny
Student
Options
So I spent an absolute age trying to add profiles to my S21 FE.
It turns out that this feature is not enabled on newer Samsung devices (well at least mine) even though it's available on Stock android.
I have requested this to be added separately but just wanted to get a feel for how many people would use it. 
There's various reasons why I need to let family members sign in on my device and not use my account.
I'm just a bit surprised the option isn't there, I have an old Galaxy S tab and can have multiple user profiles on that.
3 REPLIES 3
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
agree fully, also it is a safety feature that for normal day to day use. not to allow installing apps, read that mcAfee security does add a guest account to your phone, but I would like different profiles for different occasions ( study, work evt) there is a focus option under settings-> digital wellbeing-> focus mode, but that is not a real solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
This feature is still available on newer Samsung devices - my Tab S7 had it so I believe it is only tablets that you can add multiple users to.
0 Likes
l_3nny
Student
Options
It's only Samsung tablets maybe. You can add multiple users to any other android device including phones.
0 Likes