Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 12:32 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options
I've just got the S23 Ultra and when I set the accessibility to on for an app I go back later to see it's been turned off and it's not just one app its the 3 or 4 I've selected. Any ideas? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@mattb: To give me a better understanding of your issue, please can you describe the steps you're taking to enable accessibility for the relevant apps, and which apps you're having problems with, and I can look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
I get a message to say that my call recorder needs access permission so I click on the link and toggle permission on but it keeps switching off for some reason. Any ideas why?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@mattb: I'm not too sure. Call recording is limited by data protection regulations in the UK and other regions, so it is possible that your usage of the app is being restricted because of this. For clarity, have you encountered the same problem outside of this particular app? If so, have you tried reaching out to the developers to see if they're able to shed any light on this for you? 

mattb
Navigator
Options
It never happened on the S22 Ultra and I've only had the S23 Ultra 3 days and it keeps doing it. It's happening on other apps now as well so it isn't just the call recorder one.
0 Likes