Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access cloud backup without a phone?

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 12:35 AM)
MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options

So I do not have a phone number anymore.

How am I supposed to access my cloud backup now?

14 REPLIES 14
Lucasbrownn
First Poster
Options

This does not work. It just constantly sends a notification to nothing and refuses to allow access. Please fix this or provide a relevant solution. I stored my data on Samsung Cloud so that I would have constant access to it, I am currently being cost approximately $200 a day due to your inability to design a working system as I need a file from my cloud but am being refused without an old, broken phone. I will be demanding this fixed immediately or suing for the totality I've lost due to your lies. 

0 Likes
PeteRepeat
First Poster
Options

same problem. my s8 display cracked at first bump, and now I cant access my backup because of the freakin notification sent to all devices. Well dear Samsung, my device was bad and cracked. You think I will buy another? you are wrong! I had really important text files regarding my clients, now I may lost them and have to give money back too. Are you really this desperate to make people buy your products? Well I announce you that I sold my both Samsung tv's and I will never buy anything from your cheap fraud brand. And I hope someone sues you for bad marketing practice.

0 Likes
moonlitnight
Student
Options

im going through the same thing. i backed up all my stuff on my old phone and then it randomly broke. i bought a new samsung thinking id be able to restore everything nice and easy but in order to access your cloud you have to verify on an old device. hello ????? my old device is broken which is why i needed a new one ????? what a stupid feature its driving me insane ive been looking for other options online but have so far found nothing. extremely annoyed 

JodiWoo1
First Poster
Options

has anyone had any luck in resolving this issue? I need to access my cloud storage, but as with the above comments it is not allowing me to go past the verification step first. It's just a circular problem that doesn't seem to have an answer!

0 Likes
Kim101
First Poster
Options
  • Me and my mother were trying all but 10 minutes until I read this thread and she said just reset your password and it worked. It actually worked for us so I share to all of you.
0 Likes