Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 forbidden error in two factor authentication

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 03:02 AM)
Shivendra
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210801-195717.png

 So I am not getting past the 2 factor authentication screen and I am getting this error. I am on unrooted Pixel 3 with the latest Android. I have tried restarting, uninstalling and clearing cache etc to no avail. I don't even want to do the 2 factor authentication. Is there any solution to this or a better place to raise complains? 

9 REPLIES 9
KholaI
Options

Hey @Shivendra 

Are you able to access your account using another internet browser such as Chrome, or perhaps using a laptop/computer?

0 Likes
Shivendra
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I am able to access my Samsung account. Is there any other service that I should try to access? 

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Just so I'm getting this right, you're able to access the account but you're experiencing an issue with the 2-factor authentication? Is it an app you're experiencing this issue with? Could you perhaps provide more information?

0 Likes
Thedude85
First Poster
Options

I too am getting this exact same error for the Samsung health app after a recent update. Completely unable to access the app from my phone. Phone is not rooted, running stock Android 9. Worked fine until a couple days ago.

droth406
Apprentice
Options

Same *****.
Cleared the cache, deleted everything, uninstalled, reinstalled. Same error every single time.

0 Likes
droth406
Apprentice
Options

It's literally in the picture they posted. You try to open the app and it asks you to set up 2FA even if it's already set up. When you go through the steps again, you get the 403 error and can't do anything else.
It's in the Samsung Health app.

0 Likes
droth406
Apprentice
Options

It's literally in the picture they posted. You try to open the app and it asks you to set up 2FA even if it's already set up. When you go through the steps again, you get the 403 error and can't do anything else.
It's in the Samsung Health app.

0 Likes
NeoGC
First Poster
Options

Hi @Kholal,

Any updates on this issue? It is affecting a widespread number users, including myself. I just yesterday bought a new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and the fact that I can't even open Samsung Health due to a breaking bug is incredibly disappointing.

Thanks!

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all,

What phones are you using, and what software are they running on? 

0 Likes