Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to unlock washing machine door - WW10H9

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 05:38 PM)
tawas
Apprentice
Options

unable to unlock - WW10H9unable to unlock - WW10H9

I've got this error message. I followed the instructions but still got the issue. I've also run a spin for 15 minutes to see of the door unlocks. This still doesnt work

The washing machine is a WW10H9 

10 REPLIES 10
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Turn off the machine for at least 30mins and wipe the door and door seal then run a drum clean program with drum cleaner in the drum then see if not you'll need to replace the door switch or sensor is blocked
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
It also says call Samsung Customer Service
0 Likes
tawas
Apprentice
Options

I cannot even open the door with what you have asked me to do.  I have already called Samsung Customer service and they had no solution too

I have a WW10H9600EW model if that helps.

Is there a factory reset for either the software or hardware  at all which can unlock this?

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Press settings and press factory reset or the button that says wipe all data all connections and auto dose and wifi and then it'll reset all settings and then set it up again and try a a very quick cycle such as a spin so put water in there to drain water then put it on the fastest spin (1600rpm)
0 Likes
tawas
Apprentice
Options

Do have any screenshots of this please as I cant find 

Thanks

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
I dont have this model but swipe down press settings then scroll until you see factory reset
0 Likes
tawas
Apprentice
Options

there is no factory reset on this model as I cant find it. I have checked this on the panel itself and scrolled up and down for this.

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Ok I looked on Google it says unplug all pipes and unplug power cord for at least 10minutes to 30 minutes
0 Likes
tawas
Apprentice
Options

I have done that too. I've left it off for hours to check but that didnt work either

Thanks

0 Likes