Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register my new slide in range oven despite using the correct serial and model number.

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 06:22 PM)
scmm
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone,

I am trying to register my new over to try to redeem the free pot set offer Samsung has, but I get the following message: 

Please check the numbers again or proceed with the registration again.

I have been unable to connect with Samsung service, so wondering if anyone has any advice? thanks!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to register a Samsung product with your Samsung account

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089142/
0 Likes
scmm
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the help but unfortunately it was not 😞 I am using the correct number but it continues to tell me to check in. I am hoping soon I'll get help from Samsung 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@scmm: Please can you confirm the model number of the oven, and where you're currently based? For clarity, are you attempting to register for a promotional item, or are you trying to register the appliance to your Samsung account? Are you able to provide a link to the page where you're having issues, so I can get a better understanding of the problem?

0 Likes
scmm
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew,

The stove model number is NX60T83111SS/AA

I am in Canada and just noticed I may be in the wrong country chat DX Can you direct me to the right spot? 

Just in case you can help, I am trying to register the stove on my Samsung account as that is the first step to redeem the offer of the free pots. I am trying to register here:
https://www.samsung.com/ca/mypage/#myd05-product-registration
and it just tells me the following in a pop up once I submit:

"Please check the numbers again or proceed with the registration again."

Thanks!

0 Likes
phyllisbk
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem.  Unable to register my range; even though the model number comes up after I put in the serial number, I get a response at the end that the model does not exist.  Please help!

0 Likes
scmm
First Poster
Options

I ended up speaking with customer service on their chat and had to trouble shoot with them. Eventually they had their supervisor email me with the correct links, turns out I was using the wrong one. I am not sure if it’ll be the same for you, but it was this one:

Procedure for registering SamsungProducts.
  1.      Please visit English: https://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount/

but this was in Canada 

0 Likes
Matt100
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue.  The link posted above does not work for me, I am also in Canada.  

0 Likes
scmm
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue initially, and I tried it on incognito and it worked that way. Not sure if it will work for you though. I think you should contact Samsung, I did it via their chat and eventually they escalated it and helped me out. But that’s the link they sent me. 

0 Likes
phyllisbk
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the info.  I will have to try to chat with them.  I am in the US so the link shared probably won't work for me.

0 Likes