Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number location for washer

(Topic created on: 24-07-2023 03:32 PM)
Lebberstondave
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, just taken delivery of a new Samsung washer, but can’t find the serial number, according to the website all front loaders have a label inside the door, NOT MINE. Anyone got ideas before I start pulling it out please 

18 REPLIES 18
Julia50
Apprentice
Options

Hey, can you check if that code is the same as the one in front of the machine where the little QR code it the one on the SIDE? 

Julia50
Apprentice
Options

The QR code in front should have it it’s not the bottom one but the one on the side

Wolverhampton user
First Poster
Options

We have just had our Samsung W/machine installed, works great.

But thought it was just me. No I can't find  the label on the door with the serial number. 

What did you do?

Tried Curry's like talking to a brick wall.

0 Likes
Lebberstondave
Apprentice
Options

Hi I found mine on the rear of the machine!

0 Likes
jfpr
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue, but found the serial code on the invoice.

It's the same as the number at the bottom of the QR code sticker.

0 Likes
jfpr
First Poster
Options

Though the one on the invoice was missing the last character - so the label was more accurate.

0 Likes
hyscore
First Poster
Options

Give Julia50 a coconut! We had exactly the same problem. There was no sticker at the bottom of the door. My wife suggested it might be the number under the QR code on the top left front of the machine. I told her it was the wrong format. Then we hauled it out and found the serial number... which of course was exactly as my wife had said. The serial number can be found either on the label on the back of the machine or (much more easily) by reading the tiny little characters under the SmartThings QR code.  Thanks Julia50... I wish I had read your post more carefully!

0 Likes
SmilingEddie
First Poster
Options

The QR code is for registering the machine to the phone app.

My machine was from AO. No sign of serial number anywhere on the front so I has to pull the machine out of the space.

TOP TIP: Spray some furniture polish on the floor, right in front of the legs of the machine - it will slide in and out so much easier.

0 Likes
Pat7891
First Poster
Options

Mine was on back of machine

0 Likes