Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung WF80F5E0W2W/EU making holes in washing

(Topic created on: 04-06-2017 11:37 AM)
CarolO
Explorer
Options

I have had this machine since August 2016.  Very disappointed.  Using varying 'Daily Wash' 'Cotton' 'Synthetics' cycles I find that clothing have small holes when the wash has finished.  I am loading it correctly neither overloading or underloading as I had contacted Samsung previously regarding this problem.  Today I have found more holes in a T-shirt, cotton socks and scrim cloth.  I have purchased a net laundry back to wash underwear because underwear was coming out with holes.  The machine is unable to dissolve completely a Ariel 3in1 pod.  The mushy remains of the pod remain in the rubber.  I am more concerned about the holes.  Clothing that has holes are varying material.  Also have holes and rips in Glass tea towels.  Any ideas. 

Go to solution
71 REPLIES 71
Angie100
First Poster
Options

We had the door seal replaced eventually for free which resolved the problem and then 6 months later the washing machine bearings went I think so we got rid of it. We have an LG now.

0 Likes
Aaron 1
First Poster
Options

It is not the wholes. 

There is a felt band on both ends of bother drums. It has been compromised and is not doing its job of keeping your delicates from getting in the groove between the drum( spins) and the endcap which is stationary.

0 Likes