Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung washing machine

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 07:19 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Ok I bought a Samsung washing machine got it delivered today already put in my claim for cash back but had to put in serial number but it's saying invalid serial number. Now how can that be when it's clear as day and iv also scanned the qr code and comes up the same code. Samsung help isn't very helpful at all when it comes to this 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Julie84. As long as you've determined that you're definitely inputting the correct model number and serial number for your washing machine, I highly recommend reaching out to our Promotions Team to report this.

Our colleagues will keep you updated on this and will help to ensure that you submit your claim for the 20 Days of Christmas cashback promotion. You can contact them here:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB/support/contact

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Iv tried but there just gave me the link u did and still nothing
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. I hope I'm understanding this correctly, @Julie84. Did you contact the Promotions Team on the number listed in the link provided in my last post?

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Said only open till 5pm as did try but was an automated message then just directed me to the website also
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks, @Julie84. You may wish to call the Helpline number Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm (excluding UK bank holidays). You could also complete the webform, and a member of the Promotions Team will get back to you as soon as possible.

As you have experienced the issue submitting your claim, it is definitely the Promotions Team that is ideally placed to resolve this (or provide you with a workaround).

Please update the thread when you hear from the Promotions Team.

0 Likes