Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung vacuum cash back offer

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 12:34 PM)
Ollie809
First Poster
Options

Hello

I took part in the vacuum cash back offer, went through the process of recycling my old vacuum, all details went through and my tracking ID shows funds were approved. However I still have not recieved the £180. The last message I had was Novemeber 14th 2023 stating "Great news! Your cashback payment has now been processed.

If you're still waiting, there's no need to worry. You might just need to wait a few days for the funds to clear in your bank account."

I have sumbitted a support ticket with my details several weeks ago but no response. The phone number listed goes to HMRC Tax office for some reason and another number is dead. How do I move this issue forward?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
That sounds fishy to me when you mention about one of the telephone no. is isted for the tax office and the other one is now dead. Signs of being scammers
0 Likes
Ollie809
First Poster
Options

It was done through the website

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ollie809: Are you referring to the cashback offer linked below, which requires the recycling of your old vacuum?

https://samsung-offers.claims/vacuumoffer/en-GB/

If so, and if you have completed the necessary steps, and your claim has been validated, then please reach out to the Promotions Team directly at vacuum@samsung-offers.claims or by calling telephone 0330 054 5426 (UK) or +353 1800 851 196 (ROI), where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

0 Likes