Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung - RS21JGRS - Fridge lights not working - And how to diagnose?

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 04:32 PM)
LeMarsu
Apprentice
Options

The lights in the fridge section are not working and it is not the bulbs (as I have tested bulbs in the freezer compartment and work fine). The freezer compartment works fine.  I have notice that when door is open it beeps and once closed it kicks off the fan.

I have ruled out an issued with the door switch as I used the one form the freezer and the lights don't come on.

I check the wiring, with voltmeter  between the light bulb holder and plugs next to the thermal sensor that has no interruption.

What is the best way to diagnose the issue?

Could the issue be with a PCB? or a fuse or something else?

Thank you all for your help in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
Members_GoPUJ6w
Apprentice
Options

The manuál is for never fridge, also there is nothing mentioned about the lights. My fridge has the same problém it is old one, it has no Digital control panel, just 2 buttons.  - one for temperature and one for switch off. There is no door sensor or a switch for the light. The light socket get the energy, however the light doesn't work. I can't find any sensor for the door what could control the light. I tried everything what is everyone recommending, however nothing helps!!!! Due to newer and newer technology no one gives a s* about it... 

0 Likes
shazo
Apprentice
Options
Bob I know
0 Likes