I've had my family hub a few months now and really like the fridge, however, can anyone help answer a few questions on the apps?
1) I'm sure when I first got the fridge, the Whisk app was on it, but now appears to be gone and can't find anything about it - am I going mad or has it just disappeared?
2) Has anyone managed to get the Tesco app to work? I can't get it to sign in and it hasn't worked since we got the fridge
3) Is the software different across the different fridge models (e.g. the 2 door and 4 door versions) or is it all the same?
Thanks in advice for any help - hoping the Software improves over time but can't find much online about future updates
I have same fridge (bought a couple of weeks ago) - and all works great with exception of Bixby which I just can’t setup. It won’t let me go past the first setup screen (shows my email address but won’t let me press ‘next’). Any ideas??
I’ve just had my fridge installed and love it, but it is very disappointing the App Store on the fridge and my Tesco’s app doesn’t allow me to sign in either.
I hope Samsung have a good development team working on the Tizen platform working for all of their devices especially the fridge.
I’m also hoping Samsung sort this out! Tesco app is pointless if it doesn’t work and the lack of other apps is terrible, why can’t we add our own apps!
i have the same issue - tesco app is stuck on accept cookies or sign in page and keeps going back to the same page everytime.
If FamilyHub on the fridge is powered by Android it would be amazing if the fridge would get Google Play Store added. In the meantime:
2. Yes Tesco doesn't work on mine as well. There is an interim solution floating on this forum -> create shopping list and go and order using Tesco in that app, rather than Tesco or Internet apps.
3. I think it's the same.
1. Not sure about Whisk, haven't used it yet, but more cooking apps would be amazing by the way.
Samsung team - it would be amazing if some new apps would be added