Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Grill wouldn't stay on long enough for 1 side of Toast

(Topic created on: 13-08-2020 10:02 AM)
wangie49
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

We had a New Dual cook ovenNV70F5787LB/EU fitted by a Professional Fitter on 10/08/2020.

we didn't use it on that day as we had Salad to use from the day before, we also didn't use it the following day as we were out & got home late so we called for Fish & Chip's.

So Wednesday dinner time we were Having Toast for Lunch, Out with the Manual to make sure I did it correctly. 

set the Grill let it get nice & red, in goes the Bread, watching for the colour change, Loud click everything goes Off except the Clock. 

I can NOT GET THE GRILL to work again, it keeps going to Top Oven. Pulling my Hai out Now HELP Please as they can't get any engineer to me for 6 Day's 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
wangie49
Journeyman
Options

Update for you all.  I had to arrange for Samsung to send out an Engineer for me.

On arrival, he asked what's the problem, Oh so let's see what's going on.

He turned the oven on selected the Top oven/Grill section & couldn't get the grill to work. after 5 or 6 attempt's he phoned HIS tech support, who tried talking him through it. The Grill wouldn't stay on. Tech support asked him again for Model & serial number then said he couldn't get his latest update to download & to BLUE TICKET the Oven!! I asked what that, Apparently Samsung have set up a Tech office near Leeds to help customers. The Engineer doing my oven said let's keep trying for a little longer And it now works so here we go then.

Turn Oven on select the Top Oven Grill, then the square , then arrow for temp twice this selects the Grill, then the square. the grill should work.

Now this took an engineer in my house & his tech support on the PHONE   with his computer just short of 45 min to sort out so How is JOE PUBLIC able to do it. I'm Sorry Samsung you need better customer Manuals. 

Hey, it's all good now we used the oven for the first time after the grill was sorted as the wife didn't want to use it until the grill was sorted. used the top oven & it was great, oh I can also get the Grill on every time now. Thank you to the engineer that sorted it for me, looking forward to using the oven now.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
wangie49
Journeyman
Options

Update for you all.  I had to arrange for Samsung to send out an Engineer for me.

On arrival, he asked what's the problem, Oh so let's see what's going on.

He turned the oven on selected the Top oven/Grill section & couldn't get the grill to work. after 5 or 6 attempt's he phoned HIS tech support, who tried talking him through it. The Grill wouldn't stay on. Tech support asked him again for Model & serial number then said he couldn't get his latest update to download & to BLUE TICKET the Oven!! I asked what that, Apparently Samsung have set up a Tech office near Leeds to help customers. The Engineer doing my oven said let's keep trying for a little longer And it now works so here we go then.

Turn Oven on select the Top Oven Grill, then the square , then arrow for temp twice this selects the Grill, then the square. the grill should work.

Now this took an engineer in my house & his tech support on the PHONE   with his computer just short of 45 min to sort out so How is JOE PUBLIC able to do it. I'm Sorry Samsung you need better customer Manuals. 

Hey, it's all good now we used the oven for the first time after the grill was sorted as the wife didn't want to use it until the grill was sorted. used the top oven & it was great, oh I can also get the Grill on every time now. Thank you to the engineer that sorted it for me, looking forward to using the oven now.