Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecobubble 8kg WF80F5E5U4X - Stopping after 1 minute

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 09:56 AM)
Lawro
First Poster
Options

Hi all

Our washing machine is 6 years old and has been fine until today. It's stopping after 1 minute. It sounded like it was starting and there is some water in the drum. Looking through other posts it looks like this is a common issue. Is there anything I should be doing / checking first?

We have a sickness bug in our home and it couldn't possibly be worse timing! 🤢

Any help appreciated!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SereneH
Options

We hope you feel better soon, @Lawro!

This guide should help if your washing machine suddenly stops during operation: What can I do when my washing machine suddenly stops during operation? | Samsung UK 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Lawro
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, nothing on that guide has helped. After going into the diagnostic mode (had to find out about that from YouTube!) and running the spin test it's produced error code - 3E2. I understand that this is related to the motor. Are you able to offer any more help or suggestions? 

0 Likes
Lawro
First Poster
Options

Ps. I am fairly disappointed with the customer service received since experiencing this fault. As suggested elsewhere I downloaded the Smart Wash app which produced no diagnostic information of any use. I've spent the best part of an hour on two calls to the Samsung customer service centre and not once was the diagnostic mode mentioned. Neither is it part of the user manual. The best information I've found is from a YouTube video. This has guided me to finding the fault code and it is strange that this isn't part of the long list of troubleshooting steps you ask customers to run through. 

0 Likes