Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual cook oven - unable to use the grill function

(Topic created on: 09-08-2017 07:21 PM)
carroll
First Poster
Options

I recently bought a dual cook built in oven but have never been able to use the grill.  On my model, I put in the dual cook shelf, then sleect top or bottom oven and then push the function button, I get the oven with a fan or no fan. Grill  just doesn't turn on.  Has anybody else had this problem? Am I missing something?  

thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TracyR
Options

Hey @carroll

Can you just let me know the model code? And I'll get this looked into for you.

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
carroll
First Poster
Options

Hi Tracy, 

I have this model in France, I am unable to get help from Samsung there.  My model is Pyro SAMSUNGS NV70F2793NS, I had been told previously by Samsung in the UK that it is similar to UK model NV70F5787 (the manual that came with the oven was in every other european language but english).

Thanks

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Thanks for that @carroll

I'm looking into this with some of our Home Appliance wizards, so myself or one of the other moderators will get back to you as soon as we can! 

Say "hello!" and

0 Likes
carroll
First Poster
Options

Here is a photo of my cooker - it has the squiggly line symbol for grill but when I push the button beneath it with the square shape I don't get the grill option.  I presume this is the funciotn button for selecting the cooking method I want.WP_20170812_23_31_31_Pro.jpg

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Hey @carroll

The closest model we have is: NV70F7584DS/EU

Here is the MANUAL

Say "hello!" and

0 Likes
EB22
First Poster
Options

I also have the NV70 model and cant get the grill to work either, it comes on for a few minutes then seems to turn into oven mode. Does anyone know how i get just the grill function on and to stay on?

thanks

0 Likes
Rigthejig
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm new to this forum I have a new split door dual oven, and I find the grill does not have enough heat at 245 degrees to cook bacon, any advice on this problem, other wise I find the oven very good. 

0 Likes
Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options
Make sure you keep the door closed when using the grill, in most modern built in ovens you have to keep the door closed for all cooking. It seems odd, but it will not work properly and may damage your oven if you grill with the door open.
I hope this helps you.
Jamie
0 Likes
Benjamin Shirley
First Poster
Options

Well that’s great, now I just need a 20cm deeper oven so when I take the pan off the hob and want to use grill to crisp the top I can close the door .. talk about a short sighted design..

0 Likes