Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washing machine delay start timer?

(Topic created on: 25-12-2023 03:09 PM)
Ripples
First Poster
Options

Hello, I recently purchased a Series 5 11kg SpaceMax™ WashingMachine WW11BGA046AEEU on the basis that i'd be able to time my washes to happen during the night when electricity costs are cheaper. However i can only find a function to delay the END of the wash cycle but seem to be unable to delay the START of the wash. This means if I select the delay end cycle the machine goes into action immediately and the cyle just drags on for longer so i end up spending more on electricity which is the opposite of the cost saving objective i has when buying the machine. Please help if i have overlooked something?

My old zanussi washing machine had manual analogue buttons to delay the start time no problem so I'm disappointed with Samsung's so called high-tech digital menu with useless melodies. I've had it for a fortnight and thinking of returning the product if i can't find a solution to the delay start timer function.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Stuy Prior
First Poster
Options

Hi we’ve also just purchased the series 5+ and have come across the same problem. Did you manage to find out?

0 Likes
Maryabupe
First Poster
Options

Same issue here with this model.  My previous ecobubble (10 years old) had a Delay end function but this did not start immediately and was timed to start and finish at the chosen time (which is what I think would suit you too)  I'm not even sure where this function is and how to operate it on this machine as not in the manual it arrived with...

0 Likes