Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drain blockage CONSTANTLY

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
AL92
First Poster
Options

Why is it every few months my machine says there’s a blockage and mid wash I have to empty the entire thing of water through a tiny hose which takes about an hour maybe more or alternatively flood my laundry room (and cause major damage to the room below) because of the most un-user friendly product ever made. Please don’t be like me and do not purchase a Samsung washer dryer, truly the worst investment I’ve ever made. (Yes I regularly empty the drainage and it still happens every few months). Surely the process should be it does it pre or post wash, not mid but god forbid Samsung think of its customers actually using the products. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

what kind of garments are you washing to accumulate so much fluff or whatever it is blocking up the drain pipe! 

Instead of emptying out through small tube have you tried turning off machine and cancelling the cycle and then put it on drain spin cycle and empty it out that way instead?
Have you made sure the grey drain pipe at the back of the machine is not kinked / squashed and positioned right and not syphoning back into the washing machine and the the sink drains are not blocked and running freely?

0 Likes