Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dishwasher not showing energy usuage

(Topic created on: 12-02-2024 10:55 AM)
Truckerman
Apprentice
Options
How do I get dishwasher DW60A8060FS to show energy usage in smart smartThings app ?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Download/open the SmartThings app: Go to settings and then enable AI Energy. 

Here's a useful vid:

https://youtu.be/mpzuSHT9m3o 

Home Energy Savings - SmartThings Energy | SmartThings

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Truckerman
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thanks for the reply, have done this when got the dishwasher on Saturday, all connected in smartThings app, but unlike washing machine and tumble dryer, dishwasher not showing up in energy report
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Weird, I did some tests and mine shows up - how many times has the dishwasher run? I'd give it a couple more cycles and if nothing, reach out on socials (below) to the experts if no one here has any ideas!

Truckerman
Apprentice
Options
Only run twice, this is the what it says when I check energy 1707739025050_1707739025042_0.jpg
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

yeah something is up there - it's showing 2000 as the year for a start! Try deleting it from the app and then re-adding. You could just run a quick rinse cycle or something to test it after. If nothing, support/socials is the way to go!

Truckerman
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your help, will try that
sciortyx
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with an DW60A8050BB/ET. Tried to re-pair the device in samrthings but nothing changed. Any solution?

0 Likes
Truckerman
Apprentice
Options
Nothing yet. Have tried re pairing, uninstalling smart things and re installing but no good, still waiting for someone to get back to me with a resolution
0 Likes