Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke Jet Vacuum Dust Bags - availability?

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 05:30 PM)
Sean Wareham
First Poster
Options

Hi there, 

Was literally just about to pull the trigger on buying a Bespoke Jet™  Vacuum cleaner with the charging cleaning stand blah blah blah, when I stumbled across this apparent lack of supply of the dust bags

I've noticed however, a lot of these posts were from July-ish, with nothing more recent. On checking the store they are currently out of stock.

Does this mean that either I've caught the online shop at a bad time? Have people found a viable alternative? Or because of this issue have people stopped buying it? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Hi @Sean Wareham , When I had a check into it with our online store colleagues back in July it appeared that stock was due to come in but sporadically over the following weeks. No reason was given by my colleagues, and I'd assumed at the time it was a temporary supply issue and the stock level would be more regular after that.

I'd be interested in hearing if other folks have found alternatives or been put off buying the Bespoke Jet because of this issue too.

0 Likes
Cleaningman
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately I bought my Bespoke Jet Pro Extra last week and I am having problems obtaining the Dust Bag DJ67-00906B. So far I've found an American website that sells them but will not ship to the UK, a Korean website that will send them,  a German site on eBay who wanted 100 euros for one pack and a website that appeared to be uk based but was in fact based in the Netherlands they wanted £40 for a pack but couldn't tell me how many bags in a pack. I've contacted 3 UK sites only two have replied one saying they could not match my model number to the bag part number.  The second could not supply but after investigation they think the've found alternative and are going to send me a sample FOC. If the alternative fits then they will add it to their listing.  

I really don't know what Samsung are doing selling this model in the UK but not bothering to make a consumable item easy get hold of.

I've just discovered the Netherlands company price of £40 was for one bag only what a rip off!!!!!

0 Likes
Cleaningman
Journeyman
Options

If anyone is interested I found these on Amazon, I've bought  some and they fit the integrated cleaner with the Bespoke jet Pro.

5pcs Clean Station Dust Bag for SAMSUNG Bespoke Jet VCA-ADB95 Wireless Cleaner Replacement
Sold by: Odashen

0 Likes