Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bespoke Jet Vacuum Charger for Accessory Station

(Topic created on: 28-11-2022 04:01 PM)
LimeyHoya
Apprentice
Options

Setting this up today and found that the accessory station needs an adaptor to charge the spare battery we received per the manual:

VS20A958*** model: To charge the battery at the Accessory Cradle, a charger needs to be purchased separately. (VCA-SAPA95)

But can I find this anywhere? Nope. The only thing I see online is this, which appears to be another battery...any ideas?

16 REPLIES 16
Vladd033
Journeyman
Options

Spare battery should come with charger cable... https://www.samsung.com/au/home-appliance-accessories/bespoke-jet-accessory-cradle-battery-adaptor-v...

check description in link above it says:  battery and accesory cradle adaptor 

LimeyHoya
Apprentice
Options

Thanks! That links to the Australian site; is the same available in the UK/EU?

edster500
First Poster
Options

hi @LimeyHoya i have the same issue - no charger with the spare battery - did you manage to resolve this?

thanks!

Members_goUjNLv
First Poster
Options

Any updates?

Members_rh0p7V4
First Poster
Options

No luck for me. Contacted Samsung and told they don't sell it as an item separate to the spare battery. Told to contact espares for it. They don't have it either. In fact, all their Samsung items are old parts that they either no longer stock or discontinued. 

firsttimecustomer1
Apprentice
Options

Any luck with this? or did you find a suitable charger 

LimeyHoya
Apprentice
Options

I ended up buying a generic charger online (eBay). I'm not sure if the link will be allowed, but it was listed as a "30V 1.2A AC-DC Adaptor Charger KT36W300120BS 5.5mm x 2.1mm Constant Current"

firsttimecustomer1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks - and I take it it works well otherwise you would have said so. Others have commented that some of the generic ones charge but do it very slowly . Your experience of the one you bought?

0 Likes
LimeyHoya
Apprentice
Options

Yeah. It's been working well for us. We don't blast through the whole house and deplete the battery too often anyway, so when the one in the main unit does run out, we just switch them over.