Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 5 Disney +

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 12:09 AM)
pinchy
Student
Options
I just need the code please. It keeps going in circles.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How do you mean in circles?
Do you get to see the code to redeem your code?
0 Likes
pinchy
Student
Options
Thanks it keeps taking me back to the Samsung boost page but no code is generated to redeem.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try using the Samsung browser and using the new phone.
See if this helps
0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

Getting a Disney+ fy new Fold5 is impossible.  I've tried scanning QR code, using Samsung Browser on new phone, using three browsers on PC, logging in with Samsung Account, etc.  The page at https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/ just tells me "How it Works", but all links just go round in circles back to this page.    I can "Select Device", and it says "Enjoy 12 months" but there is no code generated. 

I've tried taking to (2) Samsung contacts online.  They couldn't get anywhere, just a vague plan for a third person to call me back at some point.

So may people have this problem - it is obviously a problem with their website, but they are making us do all the work to try and resolve it

-mobailey, UK

0 Likes
SamiB86
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue, they said someone will call me back from another department regarding the code not working for disney+

0 Likes
Phelon
First Poster
Options
I too have just gone through this with 2 people on live chat,and have been told I'll get a call back in 24 to 48 hours - mine was with the S9 Ultra though.
0 Likes
pinchy
Student
Options
Hopefully these calls come in the next year haha 🥲
0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

I was told someone would call me back in 48 hours.  It's now been 48 hours and, no surprises: they've not called back.  Mind you I expect they have a few hundred people to call back, seeing the number of instances I've seen of this problem.

0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

No phone call back, but website problem is now resolved

0 Likes