Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 5 and new FB UI.

(Topic created on: 13-04-2024 02:33 PM)
Note_Nine_User
Journeyman
Options
Opened FB on my fold 5 this morning and saw that the menu / navigation bar was down the side rather than across the top as it was previously.

As users of a Z fold phone will know, the front screen is narrow enough as it is but this new FB UI just squeezes the view even more to the point that using FB on the front screen is impossible. 

I've googled it and gone through all the settings but can't find any way of moving it back. 

Has anyone else encountered this and does anyone know if it is possible to move the bar back to the top?

Thanks in advance. 
29 REPLIES 29
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
same problems here with my fold 5 don't think they are any setting for it, also another problem with FB apps , is whenever you closed all your recent apps that you open , then you start FB APP the FB page get flicking, that you can't even scroll or do anything to it, that happen on the inner screen.
the only way to stop that flicking fb page on the inner screen is first you have to open FB on the outer screen first then you can use on the inner screen with no flicking on the screen.
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
the only way to fix the out screen for fb is to open fb on the inner screen first then close it and open fb on the outer screen, then the navigation bar goes to the top of the page
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
before 1713023001035.jpg
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
after1713023034486.jpg
Gyang059
First Poster
Options

That didn't work for me 😭😭

christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Same problem for me on the fold 4. Totally unusable on the front screen maybe it's a good thing 😆
0 Likes
ChristianMc
First Poster
Options
Still the same. Fml
0 Likes
Ollyp
First Poster
Options

Any solution to these problem? This is annoying

Note_Nine_User
Journeyman
Options
The only way atm is as previously suggested. Open full screen, start FB - close the fold but don't close FB.
Open FB on front screen.

It doesn't always work, however.