Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Bluetooth issues after One UI 5 update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 06:23 PM)
CosmoToper
First Poster
Options

I have issues with Fold 4 call volume on the car kit after the One UI 5 / Android 13 update. I can make and take calls, but volume of calls drops or raises unexpectedly without touching the volume controls.

Before the update call volume could only be modified throughout car volume control, but now after update the volume can be altered also from phone buttons, which I think it's an issue of the Fold 4 Bluetooth profile after update.

Anyone experienced issues with bluetooth working differently after the OneUI5 update?

I tried re-pairing, deleting profiles, cache etc... not working.

Maybe a future update addresses the bug.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
mor80s
First Poster
Options
I am having Bluetooth issues too after the update. My Fitbit will no longer sync or pair. Definitely something gone amiss with this update
0 Likes
Ben1987P
First Poster
Options
Since the update on my flip 4 my Bluetooth still connects to my car handsfree and my ear buds but no one can hear me when on a call. Its like the phone isn't activating the microphone on these two devises. I've tested both my car and ear buds on a different phone and they work phone so it's defiantly a software issue. I've reset network settings and re paired the devices but it hasn't fixed the issue. I need a solution quickly please. Thanks
0 Likes
Members_ytb4EmR
First Poster
Options

Here the same problem please help us

Golfer
First Poster
Options
I cannot pair my Motocaddy M5 GPS golf trolley that paired easily withe my previous Fold 2. Frustrating.
0 Likes