Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3 original screen protector peeling off [ UK ]

(Topic created on: 20-10-2022 10:34 PM)
Zifelius
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone. Finally after one year My Z Fold 3 has been passing through the same problem that have been reported for many users around the world and is in regard of the inner screen protector. It's peeling off from the botton of the screen just right in the middle where the phone folds. It doesn't look pretty bad right now and overall my fold 3 looks immaculate. However I was wondering here in UK if Samsung can change this screen protector and put a new one. If someone else had the same problem I'd like to know how you tackled this situation. Cheers 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes a Samsung approved agent or participating Experience Store certainly can replace the screen protector.
Like any screen protector, after a while they can start pealing.
A call to Samsung Customer Support, you can arrange the replacement of this.
If you have Samsung Care +, it's possible to see if the replacement will be covered through this.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Zifelius 

The factory fitted screen protector on my Fold³ delaminated up the centre fold part so I gently peeled it away and now use it without one.

Manufacturers such as Whitestone Dome sell these fkr a person to fit.

If you choose Samsung then ask them specifically if they'll just replace the screen protector.

I suggest this as some have reported that Samsung have replaced the whole inner screen and battery which is something I didn't want to put my phone through.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "