Any fixes please
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @HarryHere 

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues with your phone. 😔 

I assume the phone hasn't been accidentally dropped or had water into it.

Please try these troubleshooting steps.

• Ensure all your apps in your Playstore and Galaxy Store are updated.
  • Check your phone's software is updated.
  • Delete any apk files if applicable to you.
  • If your phone's internal storage is getting to capacity then clear out some old or unused data.
  • Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 
  • Run the diagnostic tool in your Battery and Device Care.
  • Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 
  • As a last resort back up and Factory Reset.
  • A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store can assess your phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had this with my ZFOLD3, fix was to keep restarting it, in the end sent to Samsung for repair, who responded saying it is fine, promptly traded it in for the ZFOLD4, One First then said there is a FAULT, amazing, anyway Samsung intervened and resolved the usual One First scam.

My take must be a known fault, as a simple Google highlights, but typical Samsung ZFOLD3 is dead, long live the ZFOLD4, well until July 2023 and the ZFOLD5.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
HarryHere
First Poster
Options
How much did you get for trade in
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It was at the ZFOLD4 launch not much I think £700, vs the £1500 paid, but to me the risk was a dead ZFOLD3, fingers crossed with the ZFOLD4 but that came with free accident repair warranty
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes