Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Z Fold 2 hinge repair cost in 2024?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 05:19 AM)
TopDawg
Apprentice
Options
Guys does anyone know how much will it be here in the UK to repair the hinge on my Z Fold 2 from Samsung? 
It's not fully opening to 180 but it's stuck on 170-175

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
I just had a look on Samsung's website and they didn't give any options to proceed past trouble shooting for the repair without the IMEI of your phone (please do not post it here that poses security concerns)

If I was to make an educated guess I would say it could range anywhere from £200 - £350 for the repair

And for a now 4 year old phone Its just not worth doing you may as well either trade it in for a newer model, use it untill it fails or take the money you would have spent on the repair and buy a new phone

I'd recommend the s23, you can get that for around £500 brand new if you look in the right places

Or

Get the A55 (£450), the A33 (£350), the A54(£250)

I'd personally recommend the S23 because it's a flagship or the A54 because it's just a solid phone

I hope this helps

View solution in context

Solution
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
I just had a look on Samsung's website and they didn't give any options to proceed past trouble shooting for the repair without the IMEI of your phone (please do not post it here that poses security concerns)

If I was to make an educated guess I would say it could range anywhere from £200 - £350 for the repair

And for a now 4 year old phone Its just not worth doing you may as well either trade it in for a newer model, use it untill it fails or take the money you would have spent on the repair and buy a new phone

I'd recommend the s23, you can get that for around £500 brand new if you look in the right places

Or

Get the A55 (£450), the A33 (£350), the A54(£250)

I'd personally recommend the S23 because it's a flagship or the A54 because it's just a solid phone

I hope this helps
TopDawg
Apprentice
Options
I appreciate you helping me, brother
I'd also personally go for s22 or s23 now
I've also used A series before using s and z series but not worth buying A now
I had S22 before Z Fold 2 but idk why I sold it

Can you send me the link of that website BTW?

Thank you
0 Likes
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
That's no worries man, which website? The one for the s23?
0 Likes
TopDawg
Apprentice
Options
For the Fold
0 Likes
Solution
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
Oh yeah sure,

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/