Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip 5 Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 12:48 PM)
Gez14
First Poster
Options
Hello, over the last few days I've woken to my battery being very low. It has been fine since I got it until this week. I don't over charge my phone and never leave it plugged in over night. Chrome was the only app open but was just on the Google home page. I've done a battery test from within the app and it says its fine but as you can see its dropping rapidly through the night when it is locked. Any suggestions, many thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KholaI
Options

Hi @Gez14 

If you tap on the graph, are there any apps or features in particular that are using up more battery than usual? If so, we'd definitely advise either ensuring the apps/features are closed when not in use (by tapping on the 3 lines in the bottom corner > Close all), or getting in touch with the app developers.

If it's a Samsung app, please get back in touch with more info!

0 Likes
Gez14
First Poster
Options
Hi Kholal, thanks for the reply, I've clicked through the graph and the only thing that appears is Google Play Store, I assume doing an auto update of an app1706971564728.jpg
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

No worry at all, I'm here to help!

Are you able to share a screenshot of this page, when viewing the apps that are running during the major battery drain?

0 Likes
Gez14
First Poster
Options
These are the 3 screenshot from during the night where the battery drains1706976644715.jpg1706976644734.jpg1706976644754.jpg
0 Likes
Sukriti
First Poster
Options

Hi. 

My samsung z flip 5 is draining suddenly at a very fast pace after the 6.1 update. 

How do I roll back the update?

0 Likes