Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip 5 Arrived

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 04:58 PM)
MattAC
Journeyman
Options

Z Flip 5 arrived today via DPD, got it in grey which is a lot lighter than I was expecting.

Matt edges are nice over last years polished edges on the 4, the 'flex' screen is better and brighter, I would say that is the same for the internal display.

Like the zero gap, its surprising how getting rid of such a small gap has made the phone feel nicer to hold when closed.

Things that have annoyed me so far, being unable to get my Disney+ codes, but apparently its normal for a new device launch 😂

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@MattAC: It's great to hear that you've got your hands on the Galaxy Z Flip5. We've made some notable improvements to the build quality compared with the Flip4, so it's encouraging that that the look and feel of the phone has stood out to you with its initial first impression. Regarding the Disney+ offer, please can you let me know what issues you're having when you attempt to claim the code e.g. any error messages or problems with the site? If you visit the website on your new device using the Chrome app, and sign in using the Samsung account details that are registered to the phone, does this help? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
The problem I am having is that no code is generated, it just goes in circles, clicking on the offer just takes you to the page on how to redeem but without a code impossible to redeem.
0 Likes
pinchy
Student
Options
So annoying
0 Likes
SamiB86
Explorer
Options

Hi all, I am having the same issue with the Disney+ code and with the Samsung Galaxy store voucher they both are not working at all. I have purchased the ZFlip 5.

0 Likes
MattAC
Journeyman
Options
Hi @AndrewL

Much as everyone else said, you go to the page and it just lists the device but you can't do anything, not in Chrome or Samsungs browser. Screenshot_20230806_184415_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
MattAC
Journeyman
Options
@AndrewL I tried Chrome, it made no difference.
0 Likes
MattAC
Journeyman
Options
Got it to work in Edge 😆
0 Likes