Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 3

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 10:50 PM)
jolenex
First Poster
Options
Hi my z flip 3 has started to crack along the fold on the screen is anyone else had this problem and is there a way to fix this ?
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could be the factory fitted screen protector @jolenex and not the actual screen underneath. 

Did you take out the cover on the phone you could raise a claim with if coveredunder the Terms andConditions ?

A Samsung Service Centre will be able to help.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

maddie723
Student
Options
Hi, I have had the same problem! My phone is cracking in the crease of my z flip 3 5g! Mine did not come with the factory fitted screen protector! So surely this an error on samsungs part! & should be covered by the warranty! (As I have had the phone for well under a year!. I know that I have not damaged my phone! & I am presuming that with the factory fitted screen protector this would not have happened (not 100% sure on this). I have spoken to virgin with who my service provider is & they were very unhelpful! She did not understand about the factory fitted screen protector at all! She had no clue that they all should have come with one on! She did say she would send a jiffy bag out for me to send the phone back to them! But nothing as yet!. What do I do? Do I send the phone back to virgin or samsung?. I am really upset about this! As I love this phone! But like I said, the screen saver was not on when first had the phone! So will this be covered by the 1 year warranty?.
inwe85
Explorer
Options

I wish you success, but a lot of consumers are finding that Samsung will unilaterally proclaim that the crack on the fold, of a foldable phone, is caused by user and therefore out of warranty. And then proceed to give you a discounted repair price "out of good will". They are absolute crooks. It can be a 10 year warranty and if you phone breaks in 10 days, it will still be consumer fault. 

0 Likes