Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 3 WhatsApp picture in picture and Appear on Top settings doesn't work

(Topic created on: 13-10-2021 08:40 AM)
Abhi001
Journeyman
Options
Hi,  is anyone else having issues with WhatsApp picture in picture and Appear on Top in my new z flip 3? 
In my WhatsApp video call if I press back during the call the other person stops seeing my video and it doesn't get minimised to small picture in picture and Appear on Top like other video calling Apps.
Can anyone please help?
I tried checking this with Samsung and WhatsApp Support but no help, they are just asking/ passing to check with each other 😞
10 REPLIES 10
Jane05
Student
Options

I have the same problem but for now i managed to use the flex mode option and turn on the whatsaap and for some reason it works

Abhi001
Journeyman
Options
thank you.. it just resolved the problem.. seriously I had lost hope from Samsung but thank you very much 😊
Jane05
Student
Options

glad to help! i just recently bought z flip 3 and tested out the camera function today for Whatsaap. Out of the topic just wondering how the battery looks like on your side after few months using it. Is it still draining quickly? and how do you adjust the battery?

as per now, i set it with adaptive battery, dark mode, put some apps to deep sleep or sleep, power saving mode. thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
Abhi001
Journeyman
Options
battery ah yes it's a concern if you're are heavy user then it will probably come for max 12hrs..
I use the phone on moderate level and it comes for a day
I'm using adaptive battery and auto dark mode. I don't use 5G and keep the network mode to 4G. Keep the location off if not in use and turn off the feature in Wi-Fi advanced settings 'Turn on Wi-Fi automatically'. If I'm traveling and not using the mobile then I keep it in power saving mode as the network search drains the battery
ClaudiaDL
Journeyman
Options

How do you?

0 Likes
Abhi001
Journeyman
Options
hi, sorry I didn't get the question?
ClaudiaDL
Journeyman
Options

Now you can do video with WhatsApp using picture in picture? If you can, how?

Sorry for My English, but i'm italian

Abhi001
Journeyman
Options
no worries, yes I can do picture in picture in WhatsApp and to enable that just go to
Settings > Advanced features > Labs > Flex mode panel > search for WhatsApp and enable it
0 Likes
jj2112
First Poster
Options

turn on navigation bar to buttons instead of gesture. when minimising  the video press back button instead of home.