Pioneer
Options
The WiFi won't turn on. I am do not want to factory reset my fold
Any solutions?
18 REPLIES 18
Members_r8HnYBT
First Poster
Options

Same problem, wifi doesn't turn on, and Samsung is not offering any solution. 

0 Likes
Members_r8HnYBT
First Poster
Options

Soft reset does not fix the wifi problem

0 Likes
Members_r8HnYBT
First Poster
Options

Tyrbing phone on and off did not fix the wifi connection problem 

0 Likes
Members_r8HnYBT
First Poster
Options

No, airplane mode is not switched on 

0 Likes
Kenso62
Pioneer
Options
I finally got mine repaired through my own insurance after Samsung found a flimsy reason to find the device out of warranty repair. I will not be upgrading to any new Samsung phones!!!
Soul9110
First Poster
Options

My fold 4 also having this issue..wifi and bluetooth unable to turn on. Who did ha4d reset, could it be resolved after hard reset?

0 Likes
Kenso62
Pioneer
Options
Good luck with that. That didn't resolve the problem with mine. You can try and let us know if it works.
0 Likes
Prem1
First Poster
Options

my fold4 not able turn on wifi and hotspot. Bluetooth, mobile data and others are working fine. Went to Samsung service center. they suspect inner screen or ribbon but not have spare-part for grey case.  But i don't understand why the inner screen impacting wifi? is the screen need to be dependent on phone casing color?

0 Likes
Mary444
Explorer
Options

Please do not waste countless hours seeking a resolution to the wifi issue as I have.  Once your wifi is disabled on your Zfold, you cannot single handedly troubleshoot.  It may be repairable at a Samsung repair center, but expect two things to happen:  you will be without your phone for a while and Samsung will come up with some ridiculous, untrue damage reason for the issue which they will then charge you for.  The only resolution is for Samsung to do the right thing since this is a known defect and replace the phone.  So despite, the many complaints, that clearly is not going to happen.  So given the price of the phone, this major Samsung defect and Samsung's complete disinterest in being accountable for this defect, the wise thing to do is to move on entirely to another phone....anything that is not a Samsung    

0 Likes