Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connection issues on Galaxy Z flip 3

(Topic created on: 18-04-2022 10:42 PM)
n02
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

I have galaxy z flip 3 and s21. Both phones are connected on same wifi network. But in z flip 3 after sometime it shows connected without internet but on s21 it is fine. Is this complain happenings with other z flip 3 users? Has anyone any solution to it? I have tried resetting settings etc but its the same. 
14 REPLIES 14
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
After a system update
Always clear the cache
Clears old temp files

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

You could try reset Network
Go settings
General management
Reset

Reset Network settings

And see if
helps solve your issue
n02
Apprentice
Options
Hi thank you, will try this also.
0 Likes
Holyc
First Poster
Options
I've got this issue now with my fold
0 Likes
walpow
Student
Options

I've had the same problem on my Flip3 as well as my wife's. It started immediately after updating to Android 12/OneUI 4. It's intermittent, some days worse than others. Turning Wifi one and off solves it, but that's obviously a lousy solution. I've tried all the usual fixes - clearing cache partition, resetting network settings, etc. My connection was perfect before the update.

nee_m_d
Pioneer
Options

Same issue with my ZFlip3 since today. Something must have downloaded in the background. Suddenly my cover screen clock settings changed and I had to change those settings back. Wifi is not working most of the time now. I've reset network settings but this didn't help. 

0 Likes
walpow
Student
Options

I got an update last last week that solved my problems. Our wifi and Internet access have been rock-solid for several days.

0 Likes
dtansy
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on flip 3. My note20 ultra works fine but not on flip3 and its annoying me to no end!! Initially i tot its my internet connection or router issue but cant be as our famiky's other wifi gadgets are working fine . Hope there is a solution soon. 

0 Likes
Ria8
First Poster
Options

I just bought z flip 3 and I have a same issue. If anybody know what is going on please let us know. 

0 Likes
juggy503
Apprentice
Options

Yes, tried all of this but what worked for me was to go my actual router page and toggle the authentication key type..ie WEP/WPA2/Auto etc... Doing this and my wifi has been rock solid for 24hrs.  Which key type worked for me may not work for you so mileage may very but this has been the only solution that has worked for me.