Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodafone trade in pack

(Topic created on: 14-01-2022 08:12 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi all is anyone else having problems with there wait for the trade in pack i done this on the vodafone trade in app tool it passed and said congratulations that was on the 29th dec i have spoke to voda 4 times now and they just keep saying dont worry its on the way and it wont effect your bills etc but to not hear a thing not even a message. 
Now my brother done his last week and he got a message to say sorry for the delay it will be with you in the next 3 days. I just spoke to someone on the phone and hes escalated it and the person who i just spoke to now says takes 10 to 15 days just wandering if anyone else having issues?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Vodafone UK have experienced delays in sending out Returns Packs and due to the time of year we've just passed this wont help with postal items.

Vodafone UK do allow a person to take the item to a Vodafone Highstreet Store too @bluace 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Regarding taking to highstreet he said most stores aint taking them which he said is madness and that if they refuse to ring voda there an then in the shop which takes for ever to get through at times, he also said if they do take it they need to ring or text voda to say yes they have the trade in so they can then put it on my account ,,thought that sounds way to much hassle and a bit risky so think I'd rather wait il give up to wends they keep assuring it's getting sent out etc
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Each store will be operating their own covid rules however they should be accepting in items.

Have a word with the Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries > Vodafone Social Media Team's.  Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes